Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Next Top Model?


So this weekend as you might have already read is the model casting call for my upcoming fashion show.  Every time I do one of these I go into it excited and leave feeling....like a heel! Yes, like a heel.  I don't know why but right when I'm in the middle of going through all these lovely people, I start to feeling bad that my thoughts are saying, "Your not very pretty", "Love her", "Really?", "Your walk is really not good", "Oh my gosh how did you get in!" I mean really my pretty little thoughts can be pretty mean sometimes, unintentionally.  At least, I'm not straight out telling them like on America's Next Top Model or American Idol.  Anyways, with a business mind on, I will be at the casting this weekend ready to make things happen.  I'll be sure to take some pictures to share on my next post.

On another note, I've been horribly sick for the past 4 days.  Yet, I managed to purchase all the fabric for my collection, have a chat with a PR/ Marketing firm and finish my accounting for 2010.  I must say....THANK YOU LORD! Now I must go and take care of my sick hubby and begin sketching my flats for those line sheets. I'll leave you with this verse, in loo of....
"Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised." -Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment