Sunday, February 13, 2011

Casting Call

So my weekend started off fabulous with a brunch date in Beverly Hills.  The day was simply gorgeous out, which was a good thing because I had to walk all around Wilshire and Beverly to find a darn ATM. Leave it to me to park somewhere that only accepts cash and not have any on me. I mean who really carries cash these days.  Needless to say I found an ATM. Thanks Nicky, for going on a mission with me and brunch.

After, I headed over to the casting call which was being held at the Project Ethos headquarters.


I wasn't surprised to find it a lovely little office but I was surprised to find a mini film crew there. What they were filming...well, your just gonna have to wait for that one. Let's just say, I hope I look good on camera. Anyways, the models lined up around the building waiting for their turn to me measured, numbered and photographed before going in to strut their stuff down the imaginary runway.


Finally, one by one they walked the "runway", while I observed their looks, walk and style. I know, what does style have to do with the modeling?  I don't know, I guess it's just a habit of mine.

Style






After each set of girls walked, they'd line them up for us (the other designers and I) to choose numbers and take notes.


Yes, I know it's messy! Hey, I was writing as fast I could. Really.

In the end, I was fortunate to find a few girls I'd like to work with in March but a few just won't do...I needed 15. So my search continues.

This week I'll hopefully be meeting with a Ballerina (reasons, TBA), finish my couture dress, finish my line sheets...the list goes on and on.  Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Thank you to team Ethos for putting on a great casting.

Till the next post, thanks for reading darlins!

PS. Tweet with me at http://twitter.com/melissavelia

No comments:

Post a Comment