Monday, February 21, 2011

Who's coming?

So as you may well know, I've been getting ready for my upcoming fashion show in 3 weeks.  Things couldn't be more hectic but I'm happy to say, I have found the ballerina I needed!

So who's coming?

I would like to personally invite you to what's to be my biggest fashion show to date! Come see what happens when the "Black Swan meets Tim Burton" on the runway.

Here are all the details from Project Ethos:
Project Ethos returns to LA Fashion Week with an explosive lineup of fashion, music and art. 7 Designers, over 70 models, a dozen live music acts and DJs including ROBATANISTS and YOLANDA BE COOL ("We Speak No Americano"), 7 Visual Artists and more.
Cocktail attire, 21+
Avalon Hollywood, Hollywood CA
Red carpet 8:00pm - 10:00pm
$20.00 pre-sale, $25 @ door, $50 VIP

It's as amazing as it sounds! I really hope to see all of you there, it would mean everything to me. For tickets email me at m.velia@melissavelia.com or leave a comment below.
AND for all my fellow fashion bloggers, I have a special invite for you! Email me for all the details.
RSVP here.

Coming up on Following Melissa Velia, the beginning of my new blog series Interviewing the Dreamer.  A new series of blog post, that will feature interviews with lovely people to aspire to be.....something, someone and those who have dreamed it and made it happen.  If your looking to be inspired, check back this week for my first interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment