Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fittings & Models

Hello Lovelies,

So this weekend was the first and only fittings for the fashion show next weekend.  It was great meeting all the models and the Ballerina who will open from my show.  Over all the fittings went great. The girls showed up on time, with great shoes to choose from and ready for the runway.  The only troubles were, if any, avoiding sharing models with the other designers (which I'm not) and finding the right garments for the right girl and the right body type.  It was all madness and I couldn't have done it without my two assistants. They were fabulous!  And if your wondering if I finished my collection before the fittings deadline.....I didn't.  I still have 3 more pieces to go plus my dress and the Vitamin Water Contest gown.  I'll tell you more about the contest on the next post.  For now, I leave you with some pictures from the fitting and a couple of sneak peeks from my collection. Till the next post loves, I'm off to creating!

Veronica and I

Gift bag from Vitamin Water

Madness

Sneak Peek

Sneak Peek

No comments:

Post a Comment