Monday, March 14, 2011

Behind the Runway - Fall 2011 Project Ethos (PART 1)

Hello, Hello darlins!

Ask me if I'm still tired?  YES!  I think my poor feet are going to be mad at me for a very long time. Let me start by saying....what a night or should I say what a day. I almost worked a full 24hrs straight! Yes, I arrived at the venue at 11am. This place always amazes me with it's old beauty.

Booths

Ceiling

Mirror in front of a staircase.

Once the models started to arrive, it was more fittings, a little food and a whole lot of waiting.







Rehearsals were next, followed by hair and make-up.

the ROBATANISTS

Veronica Gutierrez



Ahhh...no make-up!


I couldn't have done all of this without the help of my two lovely assistants...

Elizabeth Availa & Denise Barreda

I'd also like to thank all of the following lovely people Runway Icon, Project Ethos -1 (yes I would!), Jason Peskin, Nicky Bernal, Melina Perez, Nicole Young, Hannah Baker, Gutierrez Family, Jessica Sambuco, Candice Westby, Amanda Petersen, Alyssa Brooks, Naomi Charles, Maryela Perez, Maria Rivera and last but not least my family.

Part 2 coming up tomorrow!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment