Friday, May 18, 2012

Crash!

Hello Lovelies,

Well it's been a long two weeks without my beloved computer.  It crash about 5 days ago and I have yet to get it fixed.  I'm currently working off my husband laptop which has none of my pics, videos, programs....nothing!  I'm praying to God that all my data is not lost.  I'm hoping it will be fixed by the end of this week because if its not, I QUIT!  Really, my whole world was in there and yes I backed up stuff but not everything unfortunately. I'm always pretty busy and I forget. Lesson learned.  So forgive the plain blog post, my missing "Mommy Wear" video and everything else I haven't got around too.

On a brighter note, I received a copy of a magazine that featured one of my SS12 dresses.  Totally made my week, considering all the drama.  I'll be back in no time (God Willing) in full force!  Till next week Love, have a fab week.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment