Monday, July 25, 2011

In Loving Memory, Ms. 50's

My Grandmother
Last Friday, my family and I lost my grandmother to brain cancer.  Although I am at peace that she is no longer suffering, I will be missing her.  As the days come closer to laying her to rest, more and more wonderful pictures of her surface among my family.  My grandmother grew up in one of my favorite era's in fashion, the 1950's.  My grandmother, was a fashionista.  She always encouraged me to carry myself like a lady, take care of my skin and even, to watch my weight.  She was a woman, who loved being a woman.  "Love you, grandma"








My Grandma and Grandpa






Maria Yolanda Holden 12/27/36 - 7/22/11
"He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters."
Psalms 23:2

<>


No comments:

Post a Comment