Sunday, November 24, 2013

#OOTD?


So I'm not even gonna lie about how long it took me to figure out what OOTD meant. Do you know? I'm sure you do but just in case you don't, it stands for Outfit Of The Day! Yes! Makes sense now, why people hash tag it when they post pics of their outfits right?! (Ha!)

Anyways, enough schooling. So if your wondering how I'm doing since my fall, I'm actually doing better then expected. Although I am still in pain, I can now walk and do stuff. The doctor said my back should heal itself and all I needed to do is physical therapy.  So happy no surgery was needed!

So back to the OOTD pics, I've decided to share daily outfits on my Instagram of pieces from my collections with some of my favorite pieces from other designers. I'll also be including make-up looks with these outfit post to gave ya'll an idea of how to wear your make-up with certain styles. If your not on Instagram, no worries! Every Friday I'll be posting them all on the blog, in what I'm calling Fashion Friday.   Here are last weeks OOTD post...

Well Lovelies, thanks for stopping by. Wishing you all a very blessed Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy your family more then you enjoy shopping!

Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment