Thursday, June 9, 2011

I shall not milk a cow!

How's everyone's week going so far? As for mine, not so great. I got an email yesterday from this little website that my clothing line was on, stating that they would not have my line on their site anymore because I didn't ship an order, I never received. Or should I say, received with a foreign name that stated "Order ####". I mean come on, how many of us get those spam/virus emails? I get those all the time. So I never opened it. This company should have stated their company name, really. Anyways, this actually was for the best because my website is almost up and I wasn't really a fan of how this website functioned.  Lesson learned.  With that said, if any of you were the customer who never received their order.  I send you my biggest apologizes and request you email me for a special gift.

Moving on, this past weekend I visited a cow and horse farm with my family for a little family time.  I am NOT an outdoor person, therefore this was a bit of a challenge for me. I would never like to milk a cow or ride a horse BUT I would do it for my boys.  Anyways, all in all it was a great trip and I discovered what a great place a farm would be for a photo shoot. Can you tell I always have work on my mind! So here are a few of my pics from the day.



I was never really a horse lover as a little girl but I must say, this horse was beautiful.

Can you tell it was a girl horse?

Cows smell and have a lot of flies around then. So don't ever call someone a cow!

Totally needed some cowboy boots.


Next week, all the details from the photo shoot, plus interviews! Have a fabulous weekend darlins!

4 comments:

  1. alexandra gonzalezJune 9, 2011 at 10:08 AM

    You can do a photoshoot at my place anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome, thank you! I'll keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice camera! Av

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Thanks, its really nothing special.

    ReplyDelete