Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring 2011 Promo

Wow, so this past weekend was just craaaaazy. When I got home last night, I completely crashed on my bed.  My weekend started off with a 3 hour drive to Calabasas, Ca for my first trunk show, which turned out to be not so poppin.  Trunk shows can always be a hit or miss, just like most things in this industry.  One must really learn to shrug off moments like these, for it's really never personal but more like timing.

When the trunk show ended early I headed over to my first location  with the model to shoot Spring 2011.  With no team and no permits to shoot, it really became pretty intense.  Almost funny at time though.  Never the less, I got the shots that I wanted and headed over to the next location.  Basically it was a long night and I didn't get home till 11:00 pm.

The next morning I was up by 7:00am and off to the last shoot location.  Once again it was just me, the model and a little help.  After make-up and hair and shooting for a couple of hours, I headed to what turned out to be another trunk show.

All in all, I got a lot done this weekend and as reviewed some of the shots this morning of the photo shoots, it is was all worth it.  I really couldn't have done it without the support of my family this weekend though. I'm truly grateful for them. 

So now my week continues to be just as crazy as my weekend, with editing, sewing, drawing, bookkeeping, fabric shopping, unpacking and so much more.  Did I mention I will not be closing Chu-lacouture.com after all? Oh that's a whole different story, that I'll get into next post. For now I'll leave you with my first promo for my clothing line.  Much thanks too, Melina Perez....love you darlin!



One more thing, Happy Birthday dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment