Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall 2011 Look Book Preview

Good morning Darlins!  I find myself this morning,  very grateful yet very tired.  As some of you may know (twitter followers) this past weekend was my Fall 2011 Look Book photo shoot.  So all week long I was prepping and organizing for the shoot.  Then, because the shoot was quite a distance for the models on Saturday, the girls spent the night at my place.  So I thought why not take them out for a little dinner at a local posh restaurant.   It turned out to be a loooooong night.  We went from appetizers to the dance floor.  Over all, it was a blast.

How amazing are these lights?

Food was delicious.



Yes, at this point....I was feeling 30.

Love them.

After our long night of celebrating, the gals and I had a call time of 7:00am the next morning.  I was up and crazy! I mean I was running around like a crazy woman.  We had a time frame and I had to stick to it.  And guess what? I did it! Thank you Lord! Also, thank you Lord for the amazing weather. The over-cast was perfect for the shoot that morning.  So after a long morning of ants, bugs, dirt, trips, lizards and scares (lizards), we completed the shoot.  I couldn't have done it without these lovely ladies and of course my hubby. Much love.

So here's a sneak peek at the Fall 2011 Look Book.











Restaurant & bar:  The Edge Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment