Friday, August 12, 2011

Beautiful You


I remember when I was in the 9th grade, there was this girl who would come in to our P.E. class with her make-up totally missed up.  First thing I thought to myself was, is she playing around or was this really how she put on her make-up.  I mean her lipstick was all over the place and her eyeliner was thick and uneven. So I asked her NICELY, if she had done her make-up on her own. That's when I found out she was mentally disabled and some girls in a previous class decided to have a little fun with her and did her make-up.  The poor girl never knew she looked like a clown.

Wow, I can't tell you how mad that made me.  My friends, I would call that BULLYING!  To think people could be so cruel.  From that day on, I told that girl to tell those other girls not to do her make-up anymore and come here to P.E. where I would do it for her.  It was then that I realized, how much I loved to do make-overs and how much I loved to help people feel beautiful. 

So today I start my new blog series, Beautiful You.  Blog post about beauty, skin care and all my little tid-bits that I've learned over the years from being a freelance make-up artist to a skincare advisor at Estee Lauder and The Body Shop.  For those of you who know me, know I am a skincare junkie.  I am the girliest girl E-VER!  So it's truly my pleasure to be the Ginnie pig for new products and old alike.

Check back tomorrow for my very first post on some lovely skincare products. 



Dedicated to you Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment