Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Fashion


Dress from www.LuLus.com, belt from www.melissavelia.com

It's been one crazy month for me and I'm sure it has for you too.  It's been nonstop, from filling orders to events and gatherings.   I truly can't complain because it all has been a blessing but now, I'm just pooped!  And as much as I would love to go into a mental vacation mode, I just have so much more in store in the next couple of months.  With all that said, this gifted dress from LuLus.com was a life saver considering I didn't have time to make myself anything to wear for a family Christmas party. (excuse the picture quality, lighting was a bit of an issue)




I paired this lovely dress up with a black Slender Velvet Bow Belt (my holiday staple), black stockings and chunky black velvet platforms. I decided not to wear a lot of accessories and let my belt and red lipstick be a statement. Kinda the less is more motto.  Christmas fashion all around me consisted of stockings, dresses, sequins, velvets and lots of glitter.  Also a  lot of black, gold, emerald green and creams colors.

I had a wonderful time hanging out with family and friends.  I truly hope your gatherings were just as blessed.  Coming up later this week on the blog, that awesome gifting bag I got from the Snow Ball and all the goodies inside and what is a must have from the bunch!

Thanks for reading lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment