Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Banging Trunk Show

Hello Darlins! So much to blog about, so little time!  I'm sorry I never got a chance to blog about my recent photo shoot.  It was truly a lot of work, with its ups and downs but over all it worked out great thanks to an amazing team.  Check the blog, According To Aimee for some behind the scenes of my photo shoot!

Moving on, this past weekend was busy busy for me too.  I had a trunk show for my boutique and the launch party for M.Velia, my new label.  So not to overwhelm ya, I thought I'd share on the trunk show first.


For those of you who don't know, I own an online boutique that caters to woman and to what I now know, men too.  I started this little shop almost 3 years ago, to help fund my clothing line.  What started out as something that was just going to be a means to a knew beginning, turned out to be a huge successes.  Today Chu-La Couture Boutique not only sells "statement pieces" all around the world but host trunk shows and benefit trunks show all around California.

This past Saturday was one of our fabulous shows hosted at the posh Rockwell VT restaurant and bar.  Not only is this place a chic little venue to eat at but their food is amazing!


The trunk show was a get success, thanks to this fabulous venue, our kind waiter, our fashionable host, chic guest and of course these....

Mimosas. I only had one. For one must always stay professional.

Here are some more photo highlights of the event!






If your interested in hosting a Chu-La Couture trunk show and getting rewarded for it, email us at shop@chu-lacouture.com or if you'd simply like to attend a trunk show follow us on Facebook or Twitter for all the latest!

Special thanks to, Rosie Barreda

No comments:

Post a Comment