Monday, December 5, 2011

Shopping In The Dark

Hello Lovelies,

So this past Sunday I had a trunk show in San Marino, CA.  A beautiful neighborhood filled with old mansions and tons of trees.  I had this trunk show booked for about a mouth prior to the event, little did I know what was to come.


The Saturday morning before the event,  I got the call I dreaded after watching the news of the days prior.  The trunk show was going to be canceled due to the massive power outage in the city due to high winds.  I was so bummed because I was really excited about launching the look book shop and doing this trunk show which was a fundraiser for a high school cheer team.  But, the host and I decided that we would use the little daylight we had to continue with the show.  And so we did,



The Look Book Shop, coming this Spring to www.melissavelia.com ! Details coming later this week!



 This sweet bar was courtesy of Let Us Decorate.  It was not only yummy but beautiful.

How cute is my cup sleeve, courtesy of Starbucks!

This house was A-MA-ZING.

So the afternoon went on and our guest continued to shop.  Then...it began to get dark.  I honestly thought everyone would stop in their tracks and start heading home....I totally under estimated ladies and their shopping.



I now know, a woman WOULD shop in the dark!

Big thank you to our host, the cheer team, my assistants and Let Us Decorate.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment