Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bell of the Ball, Snow Ball that is!


This past Sunday was Two Point Oh LA's annual Snow Ball in West Hollywood at the chic Palihouse.  I was totally excited about going and making myself something extra sparkly to wear for that evening.  Sadly as the day approached, business came first and I ran out of time to make my dress.  Just like Cinderella, only I had no mice to finish my dress for me.  And the fairy godmother?  Her name was Hot Topic.  Crazy right?  I know, who would have thought I'd find something to wear to a fashion bloggers ball at a store that carries.....well, you'll just have to check them out.


The day finally came and started out with a morning of gifts and pampering.  Once again, lucky me got to choose one of these lovely shoes to keep for FREE from Sole Society!  AND guess what, I'll be giving one of these amazing heels away next month! Whoohoo!

I choose these lovely grey heels.


Got my nails done.

Hair was also getting done, courtesy of EDIA.

The styling suite as had make-up artist and spray tans by Chocolate Sun.

And then the night started, it was time for the ball and I...wasn't feeling like the bell of the ball at all.  You know that feeling when you truly don't like what your wearing and it makes the rest of the night so blah.  Well it "blah-ed" so much, that I called it a night early. Lamo.  Here are the highlights of the night.

Aren't we fancy?

More gifts? Why, yes.




Look out for my upcoming post on all the fun beauty products I received.

Can't wait to receive my gifted make-up box courtesy of SOHO.



These mini cheese cakes from Pacific Cheesecake Company, were sooo yummy.  Especially the lemon basil flavor.

With Kelsi from founder of TPOLA and Dedicated Follower of Fashion

With Melissa from The Key to Chic

With Sheryl from Walking in Wonderland (pic via Walking in Wonderland)

Love this out of focus photo.

The evening was totally fabulous with amazing fashion all around, it's just to bad I was a complete party pooper.

Up this week for me is part one of my Spring/ Summer 2012 photo shoot.  I'll be posting on that next week plus the Look Book Shop details and my first GIVE AWAY, shoes!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, you looked so amazing and so stunning in your Hot Topic dress. Loved the red accents. So super chic! I had fun chatting, and can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darlin, You looked fabulous too! We should totally get together for some coffee or tea soon.

    ReplyDelete