Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Interviewing the Dreamer - the Party Planner

So at my last trunk show I decided to add a little sweetness to the day and invited this wonderful company to sponsor my event.  It turned out fabulous!  I would love for you to meet my latest dreamers party planners, Nadia Perez and Valeria P. Raban from Let Us Decorate .


When did you start your company?
We started the company back in 2000.

What do you guys do?
My sister Valeria and I are event Planners. We make dream parties come true... at any price.

How did you come up with the name?
One day I decided our company name should have what we love to do in the title and so thus, come the name Let Us Decorate.

Nadia Perez and Valeria P. Raban

How did you get into this industry?
We have been planning birthday parties for each other since we were young. While planning an event one day we decided, why not have our own company. Since then we have been doing what we love to do. Which is supply the customer the best of the best for they're special events.

What type of parties do you do?
Anything your heart desires, we can plan it out and make it happen.

What was your first party like?As I mentioned before, we have been planning each others party's for years. As a company our first party was a Halloween theme event.

What inspires you?
Inspiration comes from within, we've been very blessed to be creative individuals. We have an imagination that goes as far as the sky. We get inspiration from our daily lives.

What motivates you?
We are each others inspirations.  If I see my sister involved and working extremely hard on a project, it motivates me to do the same.

What do you love the most about being a Party Planner?
The thing we love the most about event planning is the satisfaction we get from the smile on our client face. ♥

Melissa Velia Trunk Show

Paris theme bridal shower

What’s the hardest thing about doing what you do?
Definitely the hardest part about doing what we do is that we are perfectionist!  We want everything to be perfect for the client.

What’s your favorite candy/ treat?
My favorite candy is chocolate and my sister Valeria's is anything Gummy!

Which flower is your favorite to use?
My favorite flower to work with is Hydrangea and Gerbers.  My sisters favorite is peonies and cabbage roses.

What are your favorite color combinations?
We love all colors! We like the clean sharp look which is lots of white. Another of our faves is vintage looks. Like off white, pink and lime greens. There is amazing colors to combine. You can provide us with any color and we can make it look amazing.

What celeb would you like to plan a party for and what type of party would it be?
The celebrity I would love to plan an event for would be.... P Diddy (Sean Puffy combs) (laugh). He has great style and taste.

Sweet bar

Where do you see your company in 5 years?
We hope our company can grow and build itself on our work.

In your wildest dreams, where would you like your company to go?
We would love our company to take off.

3 comments:

  1. Love them! Would recomend them to all my friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how simple it can be to communicate with people and have them understand a certain topic, you made my day.

    ReplyDelete