Monday, November 5, 2012

Mini Model



Hello Lovelies, hope I find you all well.  As for me, I couldn't be busier.  About a week ago, I  had a photo shoot for our new Mini Bow Belts that had been previous postpone due to rain.  I had really been looking forward to this shoot because these Mini Bow Belts were my first pieces for little girls.  The Mini Bow Belts will come in black satin or in black, royal blue and red velvet.  Sizes from 2T-5T.  I think they'll be perfect for the holidays and after.

Anyways, before I show you the rest of the pictures from the shoot let me just tell ya, photographing children is tough!  Don't know if I could do it again. They sure like to wiggle and giggle!  Kyleigha, our mini model, was just so sweet and gorgeous but getting her to actually model was totally out of my experience.  Never the less, the shoot turned out perfect.  This girl's looks alone would make any shot, beautiful.  Her modeling career has truly just began.

Thank you, Kyleigha and mommy!





 Shop the new Mini Bow Belts at our upcoming Pop Up Shop! Details here.  Or, the belts go on sale at www.melissavelia.com on Nov. 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment