Monday, January 23, 2012

That's a wrap!

This past weekend was busy, busy.  I know your probably thinking, when isn't my world busy.  Well, you just might be right, ha!  Never the less, I got things done!  Starting with a rehearsal for my opening act for my upcoming fashion show in Vegas.  Wish I could share what it is but it's all hush, hush until the show.  Then, Sunday I wrapped up the S/S 2012 collection photo shoot.  I'm so glad I decided to split the shoot into two different days because they're were just to many pieces to shoot.  My biggest collection to date!  Here's a little behind the scenes,












So as much as I can't wait to show you the whole Look Book, I can only give you a sneak peek till after the fashion show.




Spring/ Summer 2012 Promo Video


Thanks for reading, Loves!

Model:  Christa Marlei
Model:  Danielle Johnson
Photographer:  Nichole Francisco
Make-up Artist:  Melissa Velia

6 comments:

  1. Seeing you do your thing is pure inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy lady! I wanna check out the show, the white dress is so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
    Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete