Saturday, March 17, 2012

Behind the Runway - SS12

Models backstage
WOW, nonstop baby!

This to date, has been one of the most busiest shows I've done. From beginning to now.  Just craziness.  With that said, here are some of the highlights leading to my collections 3rd fashion show, SS12.

Model Nicole at fittings at Project Ethos HQ
Model Alexis at fittings at Project Ethos HQ
Fittings at Project Ethos HQ
Fittings at Project Ethos HQ
Rehearsals with dancer Joanna

Before the show

Before the show
Hair and Make-up
Hair and make-up with models Shameka and Chelsea
Backstage with my two amazing assistants, Denise and Christa

Backstage with model Melina
Backstage wearing a preview to my Fall 2012 Collection and our ever popular At The Opera Earrings and Velvet Bow Belt.

View the rest of the behind the scenes pictures here.  Coming up on my blog, runway pictures, the runway video, press pics and my interview with the dancer who opened my show. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment