Friday, October 21, 2011

A Show of Fashion

Hello Lovelies!

So am happy to announce that I am the proud owner of.....a new camera. Finally, I have a camera I can shoot amazing pictures with....only problem is, I really need to learn how to use it.  Never the less, I took that baby out for a spin at a fashion show last Friday.


As many of you might know, I launched my line last year at a Project Ethos event in October.  It's funny to return a year later to actually attend the event as a guest.  No running around in stilettos, like a crazy person for me that night.  Instead, I was able to take it all in and observe......for the next time.  Yes, I started to consider doing the event next season after everyone was asking me if I was doing it this season. What do you guys think?

Anyways, here are the highlights for the night.

The line and valet, was just crazy.

The line I was in for the guest list, wasn't as bad as expected.  Although Hollywood was freezing that night.

Pink carpet was cute. Hoping to find some of those pics of me on it. $1 of every Pink Carpet ticket was donated to Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) and the event raised awareness for SU2C.






After all my years visiting the sunset strip, this was my first time in the House Of Blues.  It was a bit small but pretty amazing.


This was my favorite art work from the art they were showing.

So you know I have a thing for lighting, these were a bit creepy but pretty cool.

So finally I was ready to test out my new camera from my balcony seats.


The highlight of the night was truly the Black Cards, featuring Fall Out Boy’s former bassist / front man Pete Wentz.  Vocalist Bebe Rexha, was quite the performer.
 
 




After the Black Cards the runway was prepped for it's first collection, I Am. A new line by Black Eyed Peas front man Will.I.Am.





AND no, Will.I.Am didn't not come out after his line like most designers.  Don't think he was even there.






And so, the night went on with the rest of the collections.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay to see the last collection but all in all, cheers to my fellow designers.  May you keep on chugging till you reach the top of those clothing rack mountains.


Last but not least.....I wore, again the  Layer Me Dress from my fall collection only in the leopard print.  My new Velvet Bow Belt  and the At The Opera earrings in black.

Good times.

2 comments:

  1. fun pictures, it looks like it was a great time! i would loove to go to the house of blues there sometime, the atmosphere seems like it was a perfect fit for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I really want to try out their restaurant

    ReplyDelete