Wednesday, May 25, 2011

M.I.A.

Hello Darlins,

Miss me? Ya, well I don't blame you.  I've been M.I.A. (missing in action) for the past weeks due to big events coming up in my world.  Please forgive me for not posting on a weekly bases. I guess in all honesty, I get a bit discouraged with my blog because I see all of you reading it, yet no one ever posts a comment or anything. Then, I begin to ask myself if anyone even cares what's going on in my world?  Never the less, I will continue to share my trials, my triumphs and my weired days right here on my blog. I hope you continue to follow.
So what's got me so crazy lately....the new summer collections, a photo shoot for that collection, a trunk show and this....


Hope to see some of you there, it'd be great to finally meet some of my readers.  Anyways, stay tuned the next couple of week because I will doing NEW Interviewing the Dreamer posts. Great people, you just got to read about! Till then....xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Came across your designs when I saw your friend Diane's work for one of your photo shoots and I love your designs. The new collections is absolutely beautiful. Hope to see a lot more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I truly appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete